- Enovation Controls is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or delayed shipments or damaged freight by the freight carriers after they have been dispatched.
- Enovation Controls cannot be held responsible / liable for lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Enovation Controls is not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.
- Items are built to order and most orders ship in 10-14 business days (lead times may be increased during periods of high demand). If you select overnight shipping, it will be sent overnight once your order is ready.
- If you require products delivered by a certain date, please email email@example.com to verify your product availability. Enovation Controls does not guarantee at any time a certain delivery date or time frame for delivery for any product or order.
- Any listed time for a shipping method is an estimate only. For orders with deadlines please order well in advance.
International Shipping Disclaimer
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost - charges vary around the world.
- As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure there are no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order may be returned without notice.